Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I love cheap frames...




I could help but post these...I got the set of three at a local "thrift" store. They came with the mattes and a metal ledge/shelf to put them on - all for 7 bucks. I spray painted them yellow (Krylon Bright Idea), put some coordinating scrapbook paper in them, and placed them on our new shelving unit. (shelving unit photos will come later on!!!) They metal shelf thingy that they came with is going to be used for a different project (more to come on that later).

I'm adding this to all of my favorite linky parties - click on the buttons on the right to go and check them out!

Make Your Monday @ The Twice Remembered Cottage!

<br />http://www.thethriftyhome.com


Photobucket



Beyond The Picket Fence

Make it Yours @ My Backyard Eden





10 comments:

Carolyn @ My Backyard Eden said...

Very nice. I really like the paper you chose!

Thanks for linking up!

Expressions by Heather said...

Cute project!

Thanks for taking part in Talented Tuesday at My Frugal Family! Don't forget to come back next week!

B : ) said...

Another terrific idea. I have about three tons of fancy paper I'd like to spotlight. Maybe I'll pick out my favorites and try this. thanks.

Why don't you come on over to my blog and visit a while

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

Love this! I will be featuring!

Lori said...

Great job! I love frames

Emily {Frilly Details} said...

Love it! Great job :)

Maryann @ Domestically-Speaking said...

Love that shade of yellow... creamy and not too bright! It looks great. Thanks for joining the Power of Paint Party (POPP).

Fawnda@Fireflies and Jellybeans said...

They turned out great!

Jen said...

I love the yellow, so cheerful.

Darcy said...

LOVE IT!

I gave you an award @
justanightowl.com

Happy Monday!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails