Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

DIY Hurricanes

I have seen these DIY Hurricanes all around the blogging world - I'm sure you have seen them too...I've been wanting to make one but put it off until I had a need. The time finally came - yay!





This is all you need: a vase and a candlestick (got both at Goodwill for $.51 each) and glue. I used Gorilla Glue Epoxy - I'm in love with it!




Just glue the candle stick to the bottom of the vase and let it dry over night.

Thats it...super easy...super cute!




Stay tuned for more photos of what they are being used for!





 http://www.thethriftyhome.com


P.S. Linking up to Shanty2Chic's I made it without my hubby party!!
And to Funky Junk Interiors Saturday Nite Special Party!!

Beyond The Picket Fence


And to Made It Monday @ Persimmon Porch!!

15 comments:

Amy@TheLemonCottage said...

Great job!
Can't wait to see what you put in them.
~Amy

Unknown said...

Awesome! I just love these, and have my eyes out for the candlesticks at my Goodwill. Thanks for sharing and linking up to Trash to Treasure Tuesday! (Please add a link to REINVENTED in your post)

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

love these!

Elder Esplin said...

Cute! I love the shape of these. I'm looking forward to see what goes in them!

Jennie @ Cinnaberry Suite

Sheri said...

Very cute! Very green! And I have a whole box of old vases that I'll be looking at in a whole new way! I've posted a link at childmade.com. Thanks for sharing!

Andy Porter said...

How fun! I can't wait to see what you do with them!

Lori said...

What a tease... I can't wait to see what you've done.

Dianna said...

I like them. It's fun finding glass pieces at Goodwill and junk stores and recreating them.

Coleen's Corner said...

Do you know how many vases I have sitting in a box? Eureka! Thanks for this great idea.

trish said...

Very nice!
:o) Trish

Jen said...

I see those at the thrift store all the time. I donated some to the thrift store a few years ago even. What a great up-cycling project.

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

These look great! Thanks for linking up!

Becky@Beyond The Picket Fence said...

This is a great idea for a common thing--thanks so much for sharing!

Natalie Meester said...

great job and very inexpensive to boot!

Love it!

kelly said...

you are so clever! i'm having a great time reading through your blog. SO many great ideas!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails