Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Its going to be one fabulous friday!!

Tomorrow is going to be an exciting day for me!! Lots of things are happening! As some of you know we are building an addition on to our home - a master bedroom to be exact. It should be ready for us to get in there and paint and put down flooring tomorrow!! I'll be posting photos later on!

I am also going to try and get some photos up of all of my recent thrift/junk store finds.

And - I am going to be a part of Feature Friday @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff!!! It will be my first blog swap and I am super excited!!!! She will be here at Made By Stephie to give you an awesome tutorial and I will be at her blog doing the same!

So tomorrow go check it out:
Sumo's Sweet Stuff


Have a GREAT evening!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails