Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Fabric Covered Monogram Canvas!

I have been trying to get this canvas done for a while now...it's finally done!!



I couldn't find my staple gun so I used hot glue to attach the fabric to the canvas.
Here's how I tackled the corners:

Pinch the fabric:



Fold over the corner:



Then fold it over again:



Hot glue it down (or staple it) and your all finished!!


The canvas is a recycled one from a previous project that no longer matches my decor, I already had the fabric (a whole roll of upholstery fabric for free), and I got the chipboard H at hobby lobby for 50% off!!!

I'll be uploading this to all of my favorite linky parties!!! Check out the tab above and go and visit them!!

21 comments:

Teri said...

Adorable! What a great idea! :)

Andrea said...

Another cute project!
Andrea @ TheTrainToCrazy.com

Tiffany said...

Pretty! thanks for sharing!
-Tiff

Sarah said...

Great project!
God's blessings,
Sarah :D

Sandy said...

I really enjoyed your directions... good job!
Sandy

http://thewondersofdoing.blogspot.com/

Kate @ The Gaines Gang said...

I adore your fabric chose! And love the idea!

Thanks for the inspiration!

KimMalk said...

You found such pretty fabric. It looks nice.

nest of posies said...

love anything monogrammed! and your choice in fabric is beautiful!

coming from backyard eden!
take care.

The Charm of Home said...

That would look great in a teens room! Maybe school letters and colors! Neat!

Unknown said...

Thanks for linking. Way cute. :)

Anonymous said...

Very cute - I love the fabric!

Brittany said...

looks great. great way to cover an old canvas!

stop by my goodwill goodies blog party every wednesday!

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

Looks great! Love the fabric!

Unknown said...

Darling project! Very pretty fabric. You did a beautiful job!

Cheers!
Tina

French Picnic said...

Have PEAR-fect day!

Becky@Beyond The Picket Fence said...

Very cute and way to use a different tool (hot glue). You sound like me, "I couldn't find my..."

Unknown said...

LOVE this! Your fabric choice is gorgeous...
If you're interested, tomorrow we have a friday fun find party that we'd love for you to link up to!

Lori said...

Another great project. I love my glue gun..

Thanks again for joining Get your craft on Thurs.

Lori

Andy Porter said...

It turned out great. Nice choice of fabric!

Carolyn @ My Backyard Eden said...

I love that fabric. Great job.

Thanks for linking up to Make it Yours day!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Wow - that is really cute. I love that you wrapped fabric around the canvas. And the initial is really cool - I love how it pops out. Great job!

Thanks so much for linking up!

XOOX
Jen

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails