Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Terrific Tuesday Photos

Happy Tuesday! This is one of my favorite days of the week! I love sharing my photography with you guys and I love love participating in all of the photo contest out here in blogland every week!

Here are some Summery Travel photos that I have taken! Hope you enjoy them!



I took this photo during my summer studying abroad. I spent a quarter studying photography at SCAD's campus in Lacoste France and was able to take a few trips to Paris!



Does it get any better than this? Key West, Florida...



This one was taken in Michigan - during our "lighthouse tour"...



BWS tips button

ShutterLoveTuesdays









7 comments:

Laura said...

They're all so beautiful! The first one makes me wanna go to Paris REALLY BAD!

Yellow House said...

Oh man. I need to be on my back in that water!!

Mrs Mar said...

WOW, the first one of paris is GRATE, My camara was plays up when its dark so I could never get good pics while I was there in feb.

Ashley said...

I want to be there...'nuff said! HA :)

Buckeroomama said...

I LOVE all your photos, but I have to say that I like the lighthouse one the best. :)

Nicolasa @ {My}Perspective said...

OHHHH I LOVE the floating in the water one!

The Single Nester said...

What gorgeous photos. All I can say is "Ahhh!"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails